Tailgating Rules at Football Games at Weston Field at Williams College
Game Day Information for Weston Field Athletic Complex
There are several surrounding lots:
- Lansing Chapman Rink parking lot – located across the street from the Weston Field Athletic Complex off of Latham Street. Handicap spots available.
- Taconic Golf Club parking lot – located adjacent to Williamson Field with connecting walking paths to the Weston Field Athletic Complex. Handicap spots available.
- Lot off Water Street – ample parking is available just around the corner. A 5 minute walk to the Weston Field Athletic Complex.
- Lot inside Weston complex – THIS AREA IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE - Check back later to see when parking and tailgating spots will be available inside the gates of the Weston Field Athletic Complex adjacent to Farley-Lamb Field on grass. First come, first serve basis. Handicap spots available.
Tailgating is TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE on the grass adjacent to Farley-Lamb Field. Check back later to see when this space will be available.
For football games, the gates to Weston open at 10:00 AM. For Homecoming, Weston gates open at 8:00 AM.
- First come, first serve basis. No reservations.
- No charcoal grills allowed.
- Attendees prohibited from bringing alcohol into Weston Field Athletic Complex.
- Unsealed plastic or paper containers checked with a passive alcohol detector.
- No cans, no glass.
- No RV’s or similar large vehicles.
Visiting teams will be housed on the east side of the Team Support Building, closest to the Taconic Golf Club parking lot. For convenience, supporters of visiting teams are encouraged to utilize the space in that surrounding area. Public restrooms are available under the main grandstand.
If using GPS, the following address will bring you to the Weston Field Athletic Complex:
- Tailgating – use main grandstand address: 71 Latham Street, Williamstown MA 01267
- Bus drop off – use Team Support Building address: 75 Meacham Street, Williamstown MA 01267