The Eph track and field team races and practices on the newly built eight-lane Lee Track, which encircles Williamson Field.
In its first season of use in 2015 the Lee Track hosted the NESCAC Championships for men and women.
Jumping pits are alongside Williamson Field and at the end of the turf field. The surrounding field areas are used for field events.
Lee Track Features:
- 8 Lane Beynon Full Pour Surface
- 4 Long Jump / Triple Jump Runways and Pits
- 6 Pole Vault Runways and Boxes
- 2 Shot Put Sectors Inside The Oval
- 2 Discus/Hammer Cages directly adjacent to facility
- Full pour Javelin runway directly adjacent to track
- Fully integrated Daktronics Video Results Display
A team support building, located at the on the north side of the track provides all of the teams with countless resources. The building contains four sizable home locker rooms, two for men, and two for women, in addition to separate locker rooms for coaches.
The Ephs also have access to a training room complete with an examination room, a hydrotherapy room, and a taping room. On the second floor, the teams enjoy a spacious multipurpose room.